Join the Rural Energy Community Advisory Hub on Monday 12 September 2022 for the official launch of their technical assistance programme for rural energy communities.
- renewable energy | rural region
- Kielce, Poland
- Διαθέσιμη ζωντανή μετάδοση
- Grand Hotelul. Henryka Sienkiewicza 78, 25-501 Kielce, Poland
- Ποιοι θα πρέπει να συμμετάσχουν
- Any interested stakeholder, including energy communities representatives, national and regional politicians, local authorities and social and economic stakeholders involved in rural development.
Join the Rural Energy Community Advisory Hub on Monday 12 September 2022 as they officially launch their direct technical assistance for rural energy communities. The event will explain the application process and what you will need to do to be considered as a beneficiary. Applications can be submitted by rural energy communities as defined by the European Union (i.e. Renewable Energy Communities or Citizen Energy Communities).
During this event, the Advisory Hub will take you through a step-by-step guide on applying for technical assistance, including filling out and submitting the application form electronically via EUSurvey, which will be available on their website when the call opens on Monday 5 September.
The event will also be an opportunity to learn more about the Rural Energy Community Advisory Hub and its services including best practice guides, project highlights, and networking opportunities. A full agenda for the event will be available soon.
The event will take place in Kielce (Poland), with a live-stream for online participation.
Γενικά στοιχεία επικοινωνίας
- Αποκλειστικά μέσω διαδικτύου