- energy cooperation | energy supply | consumer behaviour
- Élőben követhető
Local communities are crucial to step up EU’s energy transition. The session reviews the benefits and pitfalls connected to the deployment of energy communities and how these can empower end-users and ensure energy supply.
- Marisol Oropeza Gamino, Business and Marketing Strategist
- Adela Tesarova, Head of Unit
- Sara Tachelet, Communication Manager
- Marilyn Smith, Communications Lead Executive Director
- Dries Vleugels, Sustainable development advisor at the city of Leuven
- Ina Berzina-Veita, Member of the Board of Ltd. Salaspils Siltums and President of the Latvian Association of Heating Companies
This event is part of the European Union's Sustainable Energy Week.