- Publication date
- 8 December 2022
- BECoop project
- Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Thumbnail copyright: BECoop logo
This toolkit, developed in the frame of the BECoop project, supports developers and operators of community bioenergy and heating projects. It is developed to support your bioenergy community’s journey from the starting point, to the growing stages and its operational steps. It can also help to scale energy community initiatives in your neighbourhood.
What can you find in this toolkit?
You will find four main categories of tools, and a direct link to the self-assessment tool, also developed by the BECoop project. These main categories include:
- Technical tools: Destined to solve all kinds of technical issues.
- Business model tools: Related mainly to financial models and supply chain issues, as well as policy databases or strategic planning’s.
- Community model tools: Community building tools that can help discuss and deal with difficult communication and management issues, in addition to voting tools.
- Related projects: Projects related to renewable energies, energy communities, energy efficiency or circular economy.